Use FydeOS devices as tablets
Some devices can use the tablet mode after installing FydeOS.
Switch to tablet mode
Some FydeOS devices can be used as both laptops and tablets. If you own such a device, the on-screen keyboard will automatically open when you flip the screen from the hinge.
Note: If you connect the mouse to the FydeOS device, it will switch back to laptop mode.
Using tablet shortcuts
You can use the tablet buttons to complete some tasks more quickly.
- Take a screenshot: Press the power button and volume down button at the same time.
- Turn off your tablet or log out: Press and hold the power button until the screen displays the shutdown or logout menu.
- Turn off the display: Quickly press the power button and release.
- Use the on-screen keyboard: Tap any text box to display the on-screen keyboard.
- Hide the keyboard: Click anywhere other than the keyboard, and then click the “hide keyboard” icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap any text box to display the on-screen keyboard.
- Click the “Handwriting” icon.
- In the panel that is displayed immediately, use your finger or touch screen stylus to write text.