Open and edit
You can open the photos saved on the FydeOS device and perform basic editing.
Open photo with photo editor
- Log in to FydeOS.
- Click “Application Launcher” in the lower left corner, and then click the up arrow.
- Click the “File” icon.
- Find the photo you want to open. The photo may be saved in “Downloads”.
- Double-click the photo.
To view a list of editing tools that can be used to perform basic editing operations on photos, click the “Edit” icon.
- Rename photo: Click on the file name in the upper left corner. Press Enter to save the new name.
- Automatically adjust the brightness and contrast: Click the “Automatic correction” icon.
- Manually adjust the brightness and contrast: Click the “Brightness” icon.
- Crop photos to different sizes: Click the “Crop” icon.
- Resize the photo: Click the “Resize” icon.
- Rotate photo: Click the “Rotate Left” icon or the “Rotate Right” icon.
- Undo edits or re-edit photos: Click the “Undo” icon or “Redo” icon.
For more advanced editing of photos, you can use applications such as retouching pictures.
View, print or delete photos
- View photos in the form of large thumbnails: Click the “Thumbnail View” icon.
- View photos one by one: Click the “Slideshow” icon.
- View photos as a slideshow: Click the “Slideshow” icon.
- Print photo: Open the corresponding photo, and then click the “Print” icon.
- Delete photo: Open the corresponding photo and click the “Delete” icon.