Take a photo or video
Take photos or videos with FydeOS
After logging in to FydeOS, you can enable the camera to take photos or videos.
- Click “Application Launcher” in the lower left corner, and then click the up arrow.
- Click the “Camera” icon, and then select “Take Photo” or “Record Video”.
- If you want to time-lapse shooting, you can click the “Timer” icon and take a photo with a timer of 3 seconds or 10 seconds.
View or save photos and videos
- View all the photos and videos you have taken: In the lower right corner of the “Camera” interface, select the thumbnails of the photos or videos you have recently taken. To zoom in on a photo or video, double-click the photo or video.
- Save photos or videos: You can find the photos and videos you took in the “Downloads” folder of “Files”.
Print or delete photos and videos
- Print photos or videos: Click the “Print” icon.
- Delete photos or videos: Click the “Delete” icon.