Cannot connect FydeOS device to the network
If your FydeOS device is currently unable to connect to the Internet, the setup process cannot be completed. Please check the following troubleshooting tips; if you still encounter problems, please post in our Chinese Community for technical support.
- Make sure that the network you are connected to is set up correctly and able to access the Internet.
- Try to connect the device to another network.
- If none of these methods work, you can enter guest mode and use the network diagnostic tool.
FydeOS supports the most common Wi-Fi network types, including:
- Wireless standard: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Security standards: WEP, WPA/WPA2, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-PEAP and TKIP
Network to log in
If the network you use has a mandatory portal, or requires access to the Internet after logging in and accepting the agreement, FydeOS may experience problems connecting to the Internet. Please try to complete the initial setup of FydeOS via another network, and then reconnect to the network of your choice before logging in.